I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream

A blog of where I am, where I'm going and what else is there.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm still here!

I haven't posted much lately, not that I don't have things to post, but because I am so busy!

Finals were last week, grades posted this week...I passed all my classes! For the first time in my life I was concerned about failing! I've never even had a B on a report card, so an F may have killed me! I was over-zealous this semester and registered back to school full time, keep in mind that I also work a full time job. A couple of weeks into the semester, I find out that I'm pregnant! Yikes!

Since I was so sick, it was hard to go to class regularly, why is it that college students insist on bathing in cheap cologne??? Ugh! Every time I would go to class, I'd get up and leave to throw up! It was horrible!

I had all three or four hundred level classes this semester, save for yoga, which the university had me drop because doing Iyengar yoga when pregnant can harm the baby.

Now that school is done for both Andrew and I (whew! his first semester is done now! He did awesome!) we can resume life, except for the fact that we are moving on June 15!

How we will move is a whole other story, we have Ashley and her boyfriend Pete to help, this should be interesting. I'll be in the air conditioned house pointing at things, something about a pregnant woman huffing and puffing up and down stairs that my husband isn't interested in seeing! ;)

Well, I will close for now, we are going to Ohio tomorrow to see the family. I am excited, its been too long! My Aunt Deborah is hosting a baby shower for me, a sweet gesture, but for some family members, I guess it isn't important enough. I mean really, my one aunt says she can show up, but she won't bring a gift and she can't stay long because she wants to go back to a camp ground :( I don't care about presents, Andrew and I would take out the equivalent of a mortgage if we had to, to buy for Madison, but really, pre-announcing that this is inconvenient for you??? My Grammoo, unfortunately can't make it, but she is going to a funeral of a close friend of hers, I hope the weather is beautiful for the ceremony. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with her on Sunday at breakfast if they are available.

Ok, really, now I am closing....

I am horrible at this blogging thing!

I'll post pictures of the party when we get back to Wisconsin on Tuesday!

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Sam said...

Hey Krista!
How about updating this thing??? Since you FINALLY de-lurked on my blog, I have the link to your blog! BTW, I hated that whole tummy-touching thing too. Not too many dared to do it because I bite! Maybe you should get a shirt made that says "You touch, I BITE! Back off!!!". Hang in there!
Sam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home