I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream

A blog of where I am, where I'm going and what else is there.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally Friday!

I just want to share my joy for Friday! I didn't get a "weekend" per se, last weekend, because it was our big Annual Meeting for work. Over 15,000 additional people in the city, all because they sell insurance for NML. Of course I am thrilled to get the overtime pay, but boy, am I exhausted now! Time for a weekend of sleeping and vegging!
Yeah, right. I wish. My MIL has invited herself and of course my father-in-law and Andrew's youngest brother and sister over to visit. This wouldn't irritate me so much, if she just asked instead of simply announcing. They live an hour away! They won't even tell us a time :( I think I may "forget" and go to the mall or something. Is that bad????
My best friend Tiffany is trying to plan a baby shower for August 11. That should be unique. Luckily my youngest sister (and slightly wacko) was not invited, so I won't have to deal with that drama. Although, she (my sister) did plan her birthday party for the same day at a race track and has announced that I am "ruining her life" and am a few other choice words for not coming to her party. I missed when going to a racetrack to sit in the pits with all the debris was a good idea for pregnant people. Hmmm....

Anyways, hopefully the baby shower dysfunction stays to a minimum. I don't think many people will come, the family here is kind of non-existent, unless they want something from us, so we'll see. I just need to try to stop stressing about this.

Well, off to work, and then time to start my weekend!
Hope you all have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home